Paypal Change Rate100 Yen = US$ 0.91
Auction Deposit and Wallet
Disclaimer : The following features are not a mandatory part of the service and can be dismissed if you do not plan on buying from Yahoo Auctions or using the wallet as a payment method.
We are pleased to introduce to our dear customers a new feature : the wallet and deposit system.
Here is a tour of the options which are now allowed through those new entities.
• Lets you pay your Neokyo invoices using prepaid funds.
• Transfer funds to your auction deposit
• Any leftover can be refunded once pending invoices are cleared
Tip : By placing a large amount in the wallet and then using it as your main payment method for the following purchases, you can save on Paypal processing fees (since you will have a single Paypal 40 yen transaction fee rather than several.)
The Auction Deposit
• Defines your bid limit on Yahoo Auctions.
• It can be transferred back to the wallet through your user dashboard.
The Bid Limit
• The maximal bid which can be placed on Yahoo Auctions (including direct purchases)
• It is set to 1,5x your current deposit, minus the pending bid and unpaid auction amounts.
• It can be increased by paying pending auction invoices.
Those are the three elements you need to be aware of before starting bidding on Yahoo Auctions. Ready to place your first real-time bid? Here is our help page dedicated to the auctions.Bidding on Yahoo Auctions
are essential cookies that ensure that the website functions properly and that your preferences (e.g. language, region) are saved.
allow us to analyse website use and to improve the visitor's experience.
allow us to personalise your experience and to send you relevant content and offers, on this website and other websites.